Working with Video- Tidymom's Birthday

This week in class we were instructed to practice our new video interviewing skills. I took this opportunity to practice on someone very special to me.

Sunday is the birthday of one of the most important people in my life, my mom. I decided to interview her about past birthday's because last year our family did something very special.

I learned quickly why you never want to interview family. She was constantly telling me what to do, even though I am the one who has learned how to do this stuff. She was also way too comfortable in telling me how she hated the closeness of the camera. Lastly, I got frustrated more easily when she wasn't giving me the responses I wanted. Finally after many, many takes I finally got something I could use.

So, here is my first practice at setting up a video interview.

While in this clip it may look like it was a simple interview process, that was not the case. With that being said, I have taken the time to create a short video of some bloopers my mom and I laughed about quite a bit. Enjoy!

No comments