A Dog Adoption Story: A Forever Home

This weekend I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone. I created something I never thought I would be able to do; a short interview and B-roll video. As someone who's creativity more comes in the form of marketing and advertising strategies, I never even thought I had the skills to do anything other than take a Snapchat video. This assignment really helped me believe in myself and help me see  what I am capable of if I push myself.

With that aside, I had the chance to work with the sweetest duo, Hailee and Kash. Hailee chose a more unconventional adoption route and found her dog on craigslist. He was a farm dog from the Lake of the Ozarks that had 2 other litter-mates, but she fell in love with her soon to be pup named Kash. They were both such a joy to work with, and Hailee had some wonderful insight on the ups and downs of adopting and raising a puppy. I can tell from my time with them that they are a perfect match for each other. I'm sure Kash is ecstatic to know he has found is own forever home.

Here below is the short video to give you an inside look on the relationship between a girl and her dog. Its not all easy, but those cute faes sure make it all worth it. Lastly, I would like to thank not only Hailee, but all those out there that save a life by adopting instead of buying, it truly makes a difference
 
             

No comments