A Farewell to J2150

2 week left.... 2 WEEKS. Those are the words that are constantly making laps around my brain lately. One minute they bring a sense of accomplishment because I've almost completed my second year of college with a lot to be proud of. Then the next minute those words create a sheer panic inside me. I have so much to do in a small amount of time, and I don't want any of my work to show that stress. It's pretty safe to say these past couple weeks have been full of plenty mixed emotions.

While my mind is a complete mess lately there is one thing I know for sure, J2150 has challenged me in the best ways possible. If someone had told me back in January that those words would come out of my mouth, I would've laughed out loud. This class scared the crap out of me, it was completely out of my comfort zone and I wasn't exited about it. Now 3 months later I have learned the advantages of stepping out of your comfort zone, you realize things about yourself you never knew. I am in no way convinced to change my major, but I learned I can actually put some media pieces together that don't look horrible, which is all I could've asked for.

So I just wanted to end with the biggest thank you to Kellie Stanfield for being an incredible lab teacher this whole semester. You helped me go from dreading the start of this class to actually looking forward to it. Your confidence in all of us means more than you probably realize. Thanks for one hell of a semester!

No comments