Spring Break In St. Louis

Unlike many others this week, I will not be spending spring break on a white sandy beach. I will be spending the week home with my family in St. Louis, which honestly is fine with me. I am extremely close to my family, so sometimes I prefer to spend time with them over friends my own age.

With that being said, for the first day of break my mom decided to take a spontaneous trip to Forest Park and spend the day taking advantage of the beautiful weather and blooming flowers.

Our first stop was the Jewel Box where hundreds of beautiful tulips lines the walkway.


Once we were there and I saw how awesome everything looked I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to practice my skills with the 360 Panorama app. While the app can be very frustrating if you take all the time to make one and then you find white spots that you missed, it can also be a lot of fun. Here is the panorama shot I got in front of The Jewel Box (due to some technical difficulties the panorama is featured at the bottom of the post) 

Another Stop we made was at the World Fair Pavillon. Lucky for us it was completely empty inside, allowing us to get some pretty cool shots like this one.

All in all, it was a pretty nice way to spend the first day of break. I suppose I'll close with a picture of of my sidekick and me because I guess she's pretty cool.

No comments