Class Progress

We are officially about one month into the semester for J2150. I have to say things are going a lot better than I thought they would. I have to say, I never thought video, audio, and photo stories were my forte, but after this this past month my opinion has changed. I have loved getting the opportunity to hear relay the different stories people have.

Dog adoption really was the perfect story chose for me. Animals really are a soft spot for me, so it's been the best learning about all the ways these people help save the lives of thousands of dogs every year.

Also the biggest upside of this project was that it allowed me to bring a new family member into my life. Adopting my dog Gatsby has been a fantastic experience. I love the feeling I get when I look at him and know I gave him the forever home her never had.

Overall, I have really enjoyed this class and I hope the rest of the semester goes as well as it has so far. I look forward to what all is coming next.

No comments